January

Monday, December 8, 2008

Visitors...I love visitors

One of my best friends from BYU-Hawaii, Robert and his amazing wife Jamie came to visit me with their three cute kids over the weekend. I love having a home where people will come visit me. :)
They arrived on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. On Friday night we went over to our other best friend from BYU-Hawaii, Marilyn and played with her and her cute family as well. It was the best and the memories that came flooding back, oh I love memories!
Rob and Jamie had a work party on Saturday and Sunday in Sedona so I was happy to play babysitter with the kids, I think they made it easy on me as they were so well behaved.
It was a great weekend!
:)
JJ

3 comments:

Pyatt said...

How fun JJ....it looks like you had a fun weekend...and you look FANTASTIC!!

Derrell and Jennifer said...

So fun! You are a natural rock star ;)

The Donigans said...

We love you J.J.! Thanks so much for such a fantastic weekend and for helping us out with the kiddos! It's always so fun to see you!