HAIR...another blog about hair. So I have been married now for 4 months and I never realized that my own husband would have some questions about my hair. So the other day he asked me what I would look like if I just combed my hair. I warned him but I don't think he really believed me, which always surprised me that people don't understand. Nevertheless, here we are combing out my hair...does it lay flat after you comb it out? No, it turns into frizz and ONLY FRIZZ. Let's put it this way after the big comb out, he said "uh..yeah...you look good". Apparently Zac wants a wife that looks like Chaka Khan in the 70's

Zac putting the hair in front of my face
5 comments:
Come on - I want to see the "Big" picture! Let's see it in all it's frizzy glory.
Believe it or not, I wear my hair curly the majority of time now and I'm always amazed at night when I brush it out how huge it gets. I don't think I can compete with you, but still, I think you would be proud!
Okay, sorry, just one more comment. Do you watch Survivor? They had a gal on the last one named "Shambo" and she had big, frizzy hair. A contestant, Russell, claimed she kept food, etc. hidden away in there. You should tell Zac that's what you do, too! If he can't find something you should tell him it's hiding in your hair! Just kidding! tee hee hee!
That is too funny! If I lived there, I'd be over there with my heavy duty flat iron. After six hours of manual labor, we could show Zac what you look like with straight hair, but until then, remind him that most women would die for your hair. Me for one.
It was great to see you and meet Zac. Next trip, we get baby sitters and go out.
Love the post about his baptizm. These are moments in life that shape us.
I think that you two need to find a hobby if this is what you are doing when you get the kiddo to sleep! Haha JK.
I always tell kids that complain about their curly hair about my sisters. I say, "my sisters said the same thing and now they have gorgeous hair that other people would die to have or pay mega bucks to get." Zac you have dared to go where no man ever should. Please get a hobby that avoids this level of intensity.
haha
Matt
Post a Comment