January

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Vacation in Oregon

Christmas vacation in Oregon is what I wait for all year. We left on the 22nd and arrived Thursday night late, thanks to my sister we made it to her house and fell fast asleep. Only to begin all the fun the next day with the rest of the family.


Alexander practicing his skills for our baby, but for now enjoying cousin Jonah






Enjoying the newest members of the family Jonah and Luke




Here is a great photos of what the house kitchen looks like, it was so great having
a place that could hold all of us.




Living room




Grandpa holding Jonah...I think....




Uncle Darren has some pretty cool toys and Alexander loved playing with them.




Cousin Katelyn holding the twins, they were well loved.




Each of us were in charge of a meal. Zac and I did Ranch Rosemary kabobs, a lot more work than we thought but well liked.




The teen cousins enjoying the hot tub




This was just a sitting room off from Amber and Aarons room it was fun to gather in there and help with the babies.




Living Room, lots of room for all to play games and gather






A view of the neigbhorhood




Getting ready for Christmas Eve Dinner




Lovely talented Sister in law Beth and cute Gannon (her 6th child..she looks amazing)




Cute cousins




Sister Tricia and twin



Sister Ashlee holding another twin




Movie Theater, the Grandkids put the play "Tis Was the Night Before Christmas" It was really cute.







My cute nephew, Anderson. He is so yummy




Cousins, also Reindeer...







The beginning of reading the traditional Nativity Story



Sisters, nothing is better than sisters








kids table



The other , older kids table




The whole gang in our matching PJ's, Christmas Eve










Nativity Scene




Donkey and Mary







Christmas Eve, presents in place...






Grandkids with Grandparents






Christmas Morning and Santa came with lots of toys



Aaron and his first Christmas with children
































This was us about to open up our big Christmas gift....were we having a boy or a girl...


Alexander with his most wanted Christmas gift and Santa came through for him.







Just the beginning of the morning


We had to take a break and go to church...but presents were still to be opened...the kids handled the "hold" well.







Here we are one happy family



We just found out that we are having a.....

It's a GIRL....or is it...later on we find out that we might be having a BOY....




















Cute little photo of the twins just hanging out...they are growing so fast.


Showing my sweet son...how much I love him.





Alexander bought me a dress, picked it out the style, color...everything...he did great.



Sister Jill getting her big surprise for the morning...


















My handsome boys (these pictures are of New Year's Day...they fell out of line)



Cousin love...


Anderson..."the tank"...I love this guy


Not the best photo of us...but it shows what we truly love...food...:)


We had a great Christmas and I am so grateful for our many many blessings!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my word, that looks like it was a par-tay! So fun to be all together.

Pam said...

Oh, how I love the Newells!

Matt and Beth said...

Love the post J. Your camera shots are awesome! We enjoyed our visit with you guys? Love to you Zac & Alexander.

Matt and Beth said...

I didn't mean to put the ? . I am still getting used to Matts IPad. Sorry!!!! Finger mistake.