January

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Calling all Prayers...

Okay so Miracles happen, and I am going to need a little help from my friends if the rest of this is suppose to happen. About two weeks ago I had a phone interview with a company for an HR position. Then last week I had an interview with this same company. I really wasn't to happy with the interview and felt like I had really messed up, so you can image my surprise when I received a call to come back on Tuesday for a final interview. This would be a great opportunity and the job is very similar to what I was doing for CARQUEST. I am asking that you keep me in your prayers for my final interview on Tuesday. If this is what is really suppose to happen then I know the Lord will allow it. If not, well...then I will need to find the faith that all things will fall into place.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

You have our prayers! I love you and Good Luck!

Pam said...

You will definitely be in my prayers!

Matt and Beth said...

We love you J. and you are in our prayers. Madalyn has been praying for you to get a job. You will be in our thoughts all day tomorrow.

Pyatt said...

You will be in our prayers too!!! Keep us posted!

Cathy said...

We will keep you in our prayers.

Jennifer Lyn Newell Standridge said...

Always!

Jana Jensen said...

Good luck to you, they would be lucky to have you. We'll mention you tonight.