January

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zac's B-day in Cali for Memorial Day



For Zac's Birthday we went to California for Memorial Day to visit our good friends the Pyatt's

We had a great time and we were so grateful that we could get away for a long weekend.


The birthday boy holding his Birthday gift, family towels for the pool and beach.



We spent day at the beach on Saturday and had a great day!



Zac teaching Alexander how to use a boogie board





















Cute little MacKenzie...she and Alexander enjoyed each other's company. I love her personality!



My favorite picture!



It was so beautiful this day!






The Birthday boy!






Just as happy as the day we were married... :)












Jamie made this yummy birthday cake for Zac



Family photo on Sunday, it's a must!






Alexander always asks for a crazy family photo



The Mormon Battalion Visitor center in Old Town San Diego. It was AWESOME!



I highly recommend going to visit, it was so much fun and so inventive!



Part of the tour we go as if we were moving with them...






In this room we felt a feeling of an earth quake, but it only turned out to be a stampeed. :)



Everything was set up and did as if we were really there.



Mining for gold









A view of Old Town San Diego



Here we are at Ocean Beach in California














before....

and.....


After!


Attitude...always a little attitude, he reminds me of me!













upset about something...but it was quickly over.














Here we are in La Jolla to see the seals









We were enjoying the moment.....



watching the seals....



And then he fell and you would have thought someone cut his leg off...it was so dramatic and we had to laugh. He couldn't walk on his leg the whole time we were down visiting the seals



really...it hurts that bad...



So...we thought we should show the leg that kept Alexander from walking for about 1/2 hour.






On our way home...and love having a new car to drive. It was soooo smooth!




5 comments:

Farmor said...

Ohhhh what a wonderful time you had!!
Thanks for posting such great pics.
Farmor

Matt and Beth said...

Hey, great pics! I love the ocean and that the sun was shining. Happy birthday to both Zac and Alex. You guys look great. To answer your questions: Madalyn doesn't have a blog yet, and I am due in 5 days. I feel like I am going to pop like a water balloon. Pray that I will go into labor by myself. I really want to have this baby. Love you all!!

Pam said...

Experience has taught me that you really have to watch out for those serious leg injuries. I should know - Sydney gets them every night and can't walk up the stairs at bedtime. Poor girl. It looks like Alex is plagued with the same problem!

Looks like a great get away. What's not to love about La Jolla!

Pyatt said...

WE LOVED HAVING YOU! You are welcome anytime!!!

Greg and Tammy said...

Those are great pics!! So glad you had such a great time.